Friday, December 15, 2006

Countdown to Christmas - 10 days


One week until we depart for California. We've been notified of a little added time to our layover in Atlanta, but the rest of the plans are still looking good.
We finally got a new key to our mailbox and were able to receive the mass buildup of Christmas cards (and bills) that were waiting.
The last two UPS shipments of presents are going out today, and my company Christmas Party is tonight.
We are enjoying near 80 degree weather every day, and only a little rain. I recieved a text message from one of the tenants in my Vancouver house "you have a tree in your driveway" but I verified with my co-owner that everything is ok, and they only lost power for about 5 minutes.
The picture is from Scott's Christmas Party last weekend.

No comments: