Sunday, February 01, 2009

Stupor Bowl!

I'm off today and tomorrow, which is a welcome respite from the chaotic schedule that has run me ragged this last week.

I slept in today and then cleaned the master bedroom a bit, unpacked a few more boxes, hung a picture and tried to figure out a good place for the jewelry hanger I took so much time to create.

There's not a suitable wall in the bathroom unless I hang it on the back of the bathroom door, but as we are renting I don't want to put a hole in the door. I don't want to hang it on the wall in the bedroom as it would detract from the decor (or what there is of it... it would certainly detract from the fabulous decor that is in my mind) and there's no room in the closet.

I poured a bowl of cereal only to discover that the milk had gone bad yet again. After the last round of rotten milk I turned the thermostat on the fridge a bit colder, bought the milk from a different store and put the milk in on the shelves instead of in the door. I don't know what the problem is.

When Scott got home from work we were both hungry and craving Pizza and Coke/Diet Coke but as we are lacking in the financial department we had spaghetti and iced tea instead.

Neither of us really care who wins the super bowl today, my favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys and the Seattle Seahawks so I am less than interested in the Steelers and the Cardinals.

I have always enjoyed the festivities and the commercials though, and have prepared myself to nap/read/crochet during the game.

Oh the excitement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care at all. I've never heard of the Cardnials, though, before this weekend. That's how much I care about football. But here I am watching it because I want to keep my son company and I want to make nachos.

Me said...

I found it so very cute that even The White House had a Superbowl party.