Friday, September 14, 2007

RWC #5

As I sit on the couch, slogging through the Access database I'm using to create my guest list for the wedding, I realize it is Friday night.

Not that any of you have run breathless to your computer to see what brilliant brain stumping lyrics I'm going to quote today, but here they are regardless.

" And she's taller than most
And she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine
Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower
"

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

I'm not a big KT Tunstall fan, but I recognize this as that "Suddenly I See" song. (Is that the name?)

Marisa said...

That's the one! I'm stuck on this song right now... it plays in my head a lot.

Angela said...

I do love that song. They played it on "So You Think You Can Dance" the season I was addicted to it. So great!