Friday, December 12, 2008

All Caught Up

I do sincerely apologize to my mass legion of adoring fans.

I've been actually WORKING this week - lots of hours at Pier One and striving to impress the right people there in the hopes of at least becoming a full-time employee.

Our house is a wreck, although it's a lovely Christmas wreck... Here's some shots from LAST Friday when I put up the tree and hung the stockings...


And I must put forth an apology. I didn't intend to make Carrie T. look like a crazy vacuuming freak show... even if she is one! She just "really appreciates a clean floor." Having animals, I suppose I have become somewhat immune to layers of fur beneath my socks.

Carrie, you are welcome to vacuum at my house any time you want! I promise to do it myself during the three weeks you are gone...

5 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Nice! You got yourself all decked out. So festive.

Anonymous said...

That's quite the transformation.

Angela said...

Wow! Holy crap! I'm out living it up for a few weeks and look at you! No Internet at home still so I'll need to come back and try to check in better but GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Wow. Georgia? My travel plans just changed. (Excellent job with the house by the way -- beautiful!) Merry Christmas Reese! :) {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Me said...

Oh, wow. Quite a transformation, indeed!

trupptastic said...

That's ok. I do like to vacuum. To be clear, it's BECAUSE of the animal fur that I do it so often. =) I don't have to vacuum so much at Stephen's, just at Amy's & my dad's! LOL