Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Battle Rages On

Today, Buster had a date with Bernadette. I found 4 fleas on him yesterday, and the saying is that for "every flea you see, there's 100 you don't see."

I suspect that ratio is a little exaggerated when it comes to Buster, since he has short hair, but I didn't want to risk it.

I am washing all his bedding, our bedding, and the couch cover.

I don't have any fresh bites, yet.

So, Buster got groomed today and came home with a "Jazzy Dogs" bandanna. Bonus!

6 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

You still have to flea-bomb your house, I would think.

thethinker said...

I hate when my dog gets fleas. It usually takes forever to get rid of them.

Marisa said...

It's not the house... it's outside. I REALLY don't want to bomb the house.

Sona said...

If you are using something like Frontline, the fleas being on him might not be anything to worry about.

Fleas will jump on a dog, but if you have him protected, they will die.

Marisa said...

I do have him on Frontline, and the cats are too. I just am really allergic to flea bites and can't afford more holes in my legs and endless nights sitting up with baking soda paste on them.

I'm hoping they all die quickly and painfully.

Kelsie-lou said...

Score 1 for living in the Frozen North....NO fleas!!!