Monday, October 15, 2007

Clarification

I realize that there is a possibility that some of my readers may think that I don't want them to come to my wedding. This is not the case.

For those of you I've never met, I doubt you're expecting an invitation in the first place. Those people that read my blog that I actually know, will not only be invited but expected to come (unless you live too far away and can't feasibly attend).

I think that the problem will probably fix itself, considering the number of yes and maybes in my database totals 260 at most. More than likely 50% to 75% of these people will attend the wedding (130 to 195) and 80% of them will actually attend the reception (104 to 156).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything will turn out okay!

Angela said...

This is why no one in my real life is invited to my blog. :)

Hang in there, Reese. It really does get better. I promise.

Jim Thomsen said...

I'm so sad that scheduling has weeded me out. I can't believe I have TWO things set in stone for the second weekend in April 2008. I never plan ANYTHING that far out. And yet ....

It's like the old joke: How do you make God laugh? Make a plan!"

Roxy said...

Reesie.....I would LOVE to come to your and Scotts wedding. And will attend the reception if you'll have me...BUT..if you need someone to stay away...I will do that too. No stress...a wedding is suppose to be memorable and fun!

Marisa said...

Roxy, you are someone I am very much expecting!

Jim Thomsen said...

I don't want anybody at my wedding. Including me.

Roxy said...

...and here I thought if I ever had to get remarried you'd be the one....:D

Tammie Jean said...

Oh, planning a wedding can be so stressful! I hope it all works out without too many ruffled feathers...

Patty O said...

It's been a while since I was last at a wedding. Hope all goes well!

Kelsie-lou said...

WHAT!!!!???? Jim can't come???

Marisa said...

I know. Doesn't it suck?!