Friday, October 03, 2008

Packing and Waiting

Right now we don't know where we're going.

The company in Washington had a phone interview with Scott yesterday and the next step is for them to call him back and ask him to fly out for an interview in person.

We will continue with plans to move to Augusta until the company in Washington makes it clear whether they want to bring him on or not.

I'm just sorting and packing and organizing.

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Good luck! How nerve racking!

actonbell said...

Hmm, this is limbo. Hope things get sorted out soon!

citizen of the world said...

Good grief - what a cliff-hanger!