My pet peeves. Not a long list. But a good one, or bad one I guess, depending on how you look at it.
1. public restrooms that smell like strangers' asses. I can take it if one of my friends leaves something dead in the bathroom at my house, but if it's a stranger and not my bathroom, it makes me want to puke.
2. other people's dogs. Ok... I like dogs. I do. I even like most of my friends' dogs. If a strangers dog licks me it's disgusting. If it's a dog I love, it can lick me on the lips and it's all good.
3. that ice cream makes you fat. That just sucks.
4. people that are SO against a particular thing or person, that they rule out acceptance as a whole. It's all well and good to believe in something, but when it makes you violently against something else, someone has become a little misguided, and here's a hint... it ain't me.
5. that love is hard. Things do not go as planned. It will find you when it wants to, and it is not necessarily going to be logical.
6. cat poop. This is self-explanatory.