Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Best Under Pressure

I'm nearly always busy - I have lots of projects half-done all over the house. Scrapbooking, blankets in the midst of being crocheted, a stack of books to put away...

But since I do better when I have too much to do, I'm going to take on more!

That's right - I'm going back to school. I've threatened it several times in the last 10 years, but it's actually going to happen this time.

I've applied, been accepted, gotten transcripts sent, established residency, and been assigned an advisor.

My next step is to meet with him and figure out if any of my old credits are still good (and when I say "old", I mean MOLDY) and then plug the classes I need into my work schedule.

Here we go again!

6 comments:

Roxy said...

Way to go, Reese!!

You will do just fine. Is this an adult degree program (ADP) or regular school....what degree are you going for?

I love the ADP program...very few tests...I HATE tests.

Marisa said...

Stay tuned!

Jim Thomsen said...

Kegger in Reese's dorm room!

Angela said...

YAY! Go, girl. That's awesome!

Atypical California Girl said...

Congrats! I keep that thought in the back of my head, too, going back to school.

Kelsie-lou said...

Did I miss the part where you say what you are taking?