Sunday, November 18, 2007

BTS: Chapter Two

I received a "transcript conversion" from FKCC for my time at MHCC, and it looks like several of my classes will count towards the certificate I'm planning to receive.

I'm going to obtain a Small Business Management Certificate program before continuing with an A.A.S. I think I can finish the certificate program in the time that we are in Key West, and I can then go on for an A.A.S. wherever I am.

Also a pleasant surprise was that I had a GPA of 3.45 at MHCC, the highest I've had in my school career.

3 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

Enough already with the freaking acronyms ... what are you, in the military?

One of the most unpleasant surprises of my life was finding out that less than half of my Walla Walla College credits transferred to a state school toward my Associate of Arts degree. I had to spend four quarters at Olympic College to make all that up before being able to transfer to Western Washington University. I figure somewhere between $12,000 and $15,000 was pissed down the rathole.

Roxy said...

That's why I love the Adult Degree Programs....they accepted EVERYTHING from everywhere I had been. They also accept training certificates I had done through my job, as well.

Six months and counting...I'll be done...woo hoo...

Kelsie-lou said...

ASS I get, but AAS???? Ha.