Friday, April 04, 2008

T-8 Days and Counting

Coincidentally, I am wearing size 8 shorts today. Before any of you curse me (except those of you fabulous ladies that are size 6 and 4 and 2), my wedding dress was purchased a size 12. Ha ha ha. This will be interesting.

I have 7 out of 16 embroidery items finished, and am halfway through #8. One of the items that arrived in the mail yesterday was useless, as it is the wrong size, so it will have to be returned. That made me double check the items that arrived on Wednesday, and sure enough, one of THOSE was the wrong size as well. I gave it to our friend Jenny.

I still need to acquire 5 items and get them embroidered in the next 8 days.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out!

Angela said...

Wow -- you're like Rumplestiltskin -- spinning straw into gold all night. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!