Thursday, August 14, 2008

Food.

You may have figured out by now that I'm a bit of a foodie.

When Jenny and I go to restaurants we take pictures of our food. When we cook, we take pictures of our food.

I love eating, cooking, reading cookbooks, looking at pictures of food, watching The Food Network...

There are several amazing restaurants in and near Key West.

The best ON the island is The Rooftop Cafe, closely followed by The Cafe. On Cudjoe Key is the Square Grouper, and in Tavernier is Chad's Deli.

Tonight I made home-made tacos. For some reason this is one of my favorite meals in any circumstance. I don't know if it's the fried shells (corn or flour), or the combination of fresh chopped white onion, sour cream and a little salt.

The mix of flavors and textures is just perfect.

I ate myself silly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly is the only way to go.

Angela said...

Let's hear it for the foodies of the world! Nom nom nom!!!!

Home Automation Clovis said...

Loved rreading this thanks