Friday, November 14, 2008

When Life Gets You Down...

Today I deposited a $2000 check into my checking account, in person, at a bank.

When I got home and went online to schedule some online bill pay stuff, it shows that the teller credited me $200.

Today I also went in to Williams Sonoma (I received a voicemail on the 6th that they want to hire me) to do "paperwork."

When I got there they handed me a packed and told me to fill it out and bring it back "whenever" because the company that owns the mall is declaring bankruptcy. SERIOUSLY?

Our Florida landlord legally has fifteen days to refund our deposit and last month's rent. He legally has thirty days to notify us in writing if he intends to claim any of the deposit.

Our Florida landlord is currently in Nicuragua with no phone and no power.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one sucky phase you're going through. Better soon, I hope.

Me said...

When life gets you down turn to the happiness that is a warm skunk!

robkroese said...

Damn. That blows.

The bank will find their error. A bank teller once accidentally credited me $40,000 extra. I debated for a few days whether I should tell them, and when I finally came in to inform them, they had corrected the error. AND they acted like it was MY fault.

I hope things improve for you.