Monday, December 15, 2008

Work

It's been a tough week and it's just begun!

I worked nine hours tonight and will work another nine tomorrow starting at 9am. I should be going to bed but need to unwind first.

We haven't heard anything yet from the FL landlord, and I haven't had a response from the former renter either, but I Carrie is going to be in the area where he works for a few weeks, so she and an attorney friend are going to see if they can help me at all.

In the meantime we'll have a meager Christmas, all our presents are pretty much home-made. Fortunately our friends and family are exactly that: people that love us and understand our situation.

4 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Hope you can fit some sleep into that schedule!

Frustrating times, I know. We're definitely feeling the pinch this Christmas. Too bad that you have to add on the frustration of a horrible ex-landlord into the mix. Hope it all works out in the end.

Sagacious T said...

yeah...this might be the year to bring back my "homemade xmas cd's" for presents idea, lol.

Marc said...

Wow. What a pain this whole saga has become. I am so sorry. I hope that Christmas turns that around for you.

Anonymous said...

My family has decided to just do gifts for the kids this year.