Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sneaky

I shouldn't be surprised that I'm up at 3:37 trying not to throw up.

I'm in the midst of an anxiety attack.

I'm actually amazed that I've done so well with all the stress and chaos since we moved from Key West, it's just that I've really poured myself into work and let that keep my mind busy.

This week my mind has taken over again... a friend has had to make a very hard decision and I am one of her only means of support.

I've also been picking up some slack at work, which would normally be fine but my health hasn't been the best lately... I fainted at the bank last week and when I weighed myself last night I'm down to 124.

Fortunately I have a doctor appointment set up for this coming Monday morning, to get checked in general and in specific to see if there's anything we can do to try and have kids show up.

It doesn't help my nausea much that Scott just burned a bag of popcorn.

2 comments:

Scott said...

oooh. foul! Husband! 2 points and a footrub!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny - not your anxiety, but this synchronicity: I have a migraine and am feeling sick to my stomach AND I just burned a bag of popcorn!