Friday, August 18, 2006

Adventures Are Us.

The plan is being finalized...

I will be buying a hitch for my car and renting a U-Haul trailer to get the rest of my stuff to Florida.

I still need to get rid of the desk and the bed otherwise they will just be stored in the garage until I need them.

I feel like I am already on vacation. Work has become primarily doing cleanup so no one who comes along after me has to deal with it, and closing the few files that need to close by the end of the month.

Monday I have a BBQ to attend, Wednesday night is one of my last performances with Ella Mental, the 31st is my last working day. The next day the cats go to the vet to get their health certificates to travel, and I'll drive up to George, WA on Sunday the 3rd for my first Dave Matthews Band concert EVER!

The following day Rikki and I will head to Walla Walla/College Place where I will meet up with my mom and have farewells with all the family in the area. Mom and I will head back to Portland/Vancouver on the 5th, the 6th is my 30th birthday, 2am on the 9th Scott arrives at PDX, and that night is Comedy Sportz and Papa Haydn.

No comments: