Monday, February 18, 2008

Chaos Begins Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning Scott exchanges keys with the previous tenants of our new house. We will start moving tomorrow night.

We haven't done any packing since the day before Valentine's Day. We're only moving about a quarter-mile away, but it's still going to be a pain.

In some ways moving across the country was easier than this will be because this time we have to take everything with us and when I moved from Washington I just left a bunch of my crap in my house to be stored long-term.

My first goal once we're moved in is to try and de-nocturnalize the skunk. I don't think she's getting enough attention solely because she is awake while we're asleep.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ugh. I hate moving. Here's hoping that it was fairly painless for you!