Wednesday, April 09, 2008

T-3 Days and Counting...

I'm up and awake... a little stiff but not too bad considering that I flew all day yesterday.

I have to call the reception location contact person and the bakery this morning. I have a hair appointment for the hair on my head at 1:00pm and then an appointment for the hair on my face at 3:00pm. I decided that Scott would probably rather not marry a yeti.

I'm remarkably calm. Not too exhausted, and have charged several people close to me with making sure that I have a bottle of water I'm drinking at all times.

I do still have 6 items to embroider. Fortunately some of them will go pretty quick, I'm just hoping I remember to be doing that in between other stuff.

Next on tap is my mom's fashion show so we can decide what she's wearing to the wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're still embroidering? When does the relaxing come in??

Marisa said...

any time now, I'm sure... I didn't do a single stitch today, which I'm sure I'll regret tomorrow, but I was very relaxed!!

moosh in indy. said...

Wow, it's really serious when you can count down in hours instead of days. Sending all my good wedding juju's to the Keys.