Friday, September 05, 2008

Band-Aids

Three of my fingers are adorned with band-aids.

One for a Sun Conure bite I received on Monday while trying to replenish their food and water.

One for a cardboard-cut (like paper cut but OUCH WORSE!) I ended up with after a large box slid through my hands.

The third I have no idea of the cause, I just know that all three injuries were stinging and irritating me and since I couldn't sleep anyway I decided to neosporin and bandage them.

They feel better now.

Too bad it didn't make me sleepy.

Everyone else in my house is sleeping - even the hamster is snoozing in her UFO instead of running on her wheel. Stinkerbell actually slept with me on the bed for awhile, with her little black and white rump smooshed up against Maui's.

Zim (the turtle) is sleeping under his sun-lamp on a ledge that sticks to the sides of the aquarium via magnets.

Buster is on my bed, Chou is on a cat post, Maui is napping in the corner and Minx is on the guest bed.

Back I go to the room of Snoring Dog.

Wish me luck. Better yet, wish me SLEEP.

1 comment:

Mandi Sue said...

I have no idea what a "Sun Conure" is but it horrifies me that you were bit! I will be googling the name of the creature now....