Thursday, March 17, 2011

Input, Please!

Does anyone else have brilliant ideas either in the shower or as you are drifting off to sleep?

Whether they are truly magnificent by the light of day is always the question, but it's fun to actually get some of them written down.

As I was fading into my nap this afternoon I thought it would be a good idea to try and blog every day once I'm a housewife. Of course, I know that I won't succeed in doing it EVERY day, but trying is the main part of the idea.

With that in mind I thought it would be fun to have themes for a few days of the week so I can start to partition my many interests and hobbies.

Here's some I came up with, feel free to add other things you'd like to read about or see...

Media Monday - reviewing media I'm into currently (movies, tv, books)
Table Tuesday - a different table setting every week, themed or not, suggestions and challenges and requests accepted...
Food - sharing recipes or reviewing restaurants
Home Decor - solving decor issues a-la HGTV style... ideas for decor on a budget or just inspirations by request, home decor projects... could lump in table settings with this or keep them separate.
Fashion - trying my hand at styling... putting together outfits or sharing good finds
Memories - sharing stories that are humorous (at least to me)

I'd like to organize things so they are somewhat predictable, for my millions of readers (ha ha ha) and for myself, but I'm open to suggestions on topics, category names, etc.

Throw 'em at me!

No comments: